HELP SECTION OF INTIS AUCTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
- What does Intis Auctions do?
Intis Auctions does online/offline auctions for registered & pre-approved sellers & buyers across major locations in India. Intis also does valuation services to various clients.
- What are the different verticals in Intis Auctions?
Intis focuses on 5 major verticals, such as Used Machinery, Construction & Mining Equipments, Industrial Scrap, Business Surplus & Valuations
- Who are the Sellers in Intis Auctions?
The prospective sellers of Intis Auctions are Major Industries, Manufacturers. Distributors, Corporates & leading Finance companies.
- Who are the buyers in Intis Auctions?
The buyers in Intis auctions are Individuals, Dealers, Distributors, Retailers, Brokers, Consultants etc.
- How to get registered as a buyer in Intis Auctions?
To get registered as a buyer in Intis Auctions, one has to submit their KYC documents along with the Registration Fee cheque of Rs.5000 + applicable service tax. The KYC documents required are given below ( Any One from each category). All the KYC documents submitted should be self attested.
- ID Proof – PAN Card Copy, Passport Copy & Bank statement with Photo ID
- Address Proof – Driving Licence Copy, Ration Card copy & Voter ID
- Business Proof – Visiting Card, Letter Pad & Any association Membership
- Contact Proof – Latest landline/Mobile bill
- Two Photographs
- How to register as a seller in Intis Auctions?
To become a seller, one has get into a agreement with Intis Auction Pvt ltd, wherein the Terms & conditions along with the commercials are agreed and signed from both the sides
- Intis Auction Process
The Auction Process has three parts
- Pre-Auction Process – In this phase the saleable product list given by the seller is put in the Intis auction calendar, clearly mentioning the seller name, date and time of the auction, along with the contact persons details of the seller & Intis. The buyers are intimated of the scheduled auction thru any of the following modes, sms, emails, telecalling & personal meeting. A calender invite is sent to the seller on the auction schedule. In this pre-auction process, the buyers have to physically inspect all the available products for disposals. The inspection process is mandatory. The sellers need to facilitate the inspection process properly so that all the interested buyers are able to inspect the products available for disposals.
- During Auction Process – In this phase, the buyers need to login to the auction using their user id and password and start bidding for the products they are interested in. The permission to auctions is seller dependant, hence whichever buyers satisfies the conditions laid down by the sellers will be allowed to participate in the auctions. Buyers cannot back track on the bids placed, all bids are legally binding, hence while bidding, buyers have to be very careful on what they are bidding. The auction starts at a specific time in a given day and ends at the specific time in a sequence. The winners are declared on completion of the auction.
- Post Auction Process – In this phase, the winning buyers are to make the payments of the products they have won as per the sellers payment terms. The available seller documents are released to the buyers by the sellers within the agreed time frame between the buyer and the seller. All buyer defaults would be viewed seriously and action would be taken against defaulting buyers, like forfeiting their emds, delisting them from future auctions etc., the products are released by the sellers to the winning buyers in their yards. Any dispute on the documents/products to be settled mutually by the seller and the buyers.
- How to contact Intis Auctions?
To contact Intis Auctions Pvt Ltd, you can go to the site www.intis.in
and click the link contact us, you will contacted by our service representative .